Coating delicious sweet potatoes in Seasoning 1 or 2 makes them deliciously moreish. Serve as a side… or as a snack on their own. A firm family favourite
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
2. Wash the potatoes under cold running water, scrubbing well to get rid of any dirt. No need to peel.
3. Cut the sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch sticks. Add to a large bowl and toss with olive oil, and Seasoning. Tumble sweet potatoes onto hot baking sheets and spread into one layer. Try not to crowd them too much or else they will not brown.
4. Put the chips in a large mixing bowl and coat in the olive oil and Seasoning One. Mix everything together well.
5. Spread out into a single layer over a large baking trays, try not to crowd them too much or else they will not brown and go crispy.
6. bake in the hot oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden and cooked through, turning half way through cooking.
7. Serve and enjoy
You can use normal potato instead of sweet potato… or try a combination of both mixed together! We like the skin on our sweet potatoes, but you can peel if you prefer.